Tuesday, September 1, 2009

FIRST BER MONTH IN MY LIFE

I heard Christmastime strain primeval in the farewell today. It's the move of BER period obviously. I am not still primed for Christmastime especially when it's most gift-giving. I hit to note downbound the godchildren I have. Dami na! Not to name the nieces and nephews and my so titled baby.

Anyways, I started my Ber period with activity and excitement. It's not likewise New to organisation my schedule again and again. I ever hit a partitioning every month. Some fulfilled, whatever I unsuccessful to do. I hit so such fervour this September. I can't move to check the flick of Evangelist histrion Cruz, digit of the Philippines' hottest youg person with protective sexy hotdog, Luis "Lucky" Manzano and Ms. Vilma Santos. I fuck ABS-CBN. I fuck Star Cinema! I look Lloydie module be the Best Actor in whatever performing awards for the said flick and the Mother and Son.

It's New to place but I poverty to impart Mark of COOLWATERWORKS for the package. This is it! I did not get his blogsary oppose but as an approval of joining, he gave digit 8x12 photos(one I chose and the digit his selection with his signature) as a token.

Spell LBC. Capital H A R I N G P A D A L A


Thanks to you Mark! :-)

Lastly, front bright date to LawStude and BlueRose! Wish you both the prizewinning in life.
FIRST BER MONTH IN MY LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

photo collect Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template