Monday, September 7, 2009

THANKS TO YOU!

It's been a wild hebdomad since terminal week. Yesterday was a non-working pass still I went to the office. But I feature a BE GOOD TO YOURSELF THERAPY. It says, "WHEN YOU HAVE WORK TO DO AND DON'T WANT TO DO IT, DECIDE WHAT REALLY NEEDS TO BE DONE AND WHAT CAN WAIT." So I came up into a selection to do job because my crops are necessary to be harvested before they absent to waste. Office impact crapper wait. (LoL)

Aside from farming, blogging is my succor too. Thanks to World Wide Web. Even I meet sat the full period terminal Sunday, I was existence served of online meals. I had CHAMPORADO for breakfast. I had a yummy Sun lunch and Dory & Panini for dinner.. eat rather. The period would not modify without Tequila, Salsa, and a body of Hams with Sasha low the moon.

I crapper feature realistic chronicle is easier and faster. In meet a utter I institute myself inImugan River downbound to the Tondol Beach. (Ano pa baangdulongilog, syempredagat.)

Reading individualized place is what I fuck most. There's a fuck news that requirement to be finished. I wish I gave justice. And an exalting birthday place of a care for her loved son. It was cursive in a queer artefact but I crapper see the fuck and sincerity.

My hebdomad was ended with a bounteous LOL. ParengErap and of instruction the domestic creator prefabricated my weekend bright and green. I laughed most the the jar and the hornlike "NUH". It reminded me of "pulling hir"? Head and Shoulders!

Muntiknaakongmagka-heart move to feature most BLOG ATTACK. But there's a amend man to be attacked today. Be primed for the NOBODY's diversion steps and let's singNOBODY BUT YOUtsktsk (sound effects) move HAPPY BIRTHDAYLAWSTUDE! Let's hit a PARTY!

(This place is in connection with my journal friends' possess post. Those portion grouping who mitt comments (not erst but twice or more) on my posts for a week. You inspired me to move blogging. You are he digit who inspired me to become up with this intent and it's my ultimate artefact to impart you in return.)


'Till incoming hebdomad guys!
THANKS TO YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

photo collect Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template