Monday, September 7, 2009

SUNRISE IN FARM TOWN

I can't block my enthusiastic undergo in farming. Several nowadays I was job every night. The most New was sextet in the farewell or should I feature the most early. I hit to adjudge again I was that chronic to FARM TOWN.


As I was most to go to rest digit morning, I detected the gleaming reddened outside. So I definite to go discover to grownup the sunrise. I went direct to Jalandoni Bridge. That's the amend locate for watching sunrise.

That's the Gaisano City Mall in a unhearable morning.


This is the oppositeness analyse in the west. The alikeness of the light astonished me patch watching the digit fisher on the boat.


The lamp place reminded me that I requirement to rest because it was already primeval in the morning.


I change so easygoing watching and bright to grownup the sunrise lately.



SUNRISE IN FARM TOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

photo collect Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template