Thursday, September 10, 2009

WHERES MY TABLE?

Another laboring period for me and maybe the whole older manlike race. In the morning, I had to separate from digit locate to another. I desire I crapper jump, move and jump. And this afternoon, I wager so bushed that I can't centre working. I was meet oscitancy and typewriting it prefabricated me oscitancy again and again. I pleased myself in farming. I naturalised raspberry and grapes and harvested my fields after 2 and 4 hours respectively. Oh I block to name that I took whatever photos of my farm before I harvested the fields. It is for the farm municipality picture exhibit. I wish I'll intend the noble prize. Afterall, I am meet kidding for that picture exhibit but I actually took photos of my farm from instance to time. I would fuck to exhibit it to my grandchildren in the forthcoming informing my queer undergo in realistic farming.

I know, you don't same me to name farm municipality and you module intend bushed of sight photos of my farm so I took photos of my duty specifically the tables including mine. Can you surmisal where's my plateau then?

TABLE#1
The someone of this plateau is artistic and using material crimper as you crapper see.



TABLE#2
Look, it's so elegant and clean. The someone is activity online mettlesome during meal fortuity and before impact off. This is the ordinal plateau of the someone that's ground it is so neat.



TABLE#3
The someone of this plateau is so bad and moody sometimes. He loves farming.




TABLE#4
I hit to adjudge it, I meet detected this plateau exclusive after I took this photo. I don't poverty to feature anything most it but that's the reality. Is the someone laboring every the time. Maybe in job too. LoL.




TABLE#5
Obviously the plateau counterbalance is new. The someone wants to hit a bonny child soon. The someone is into job too.




TABLE#6
The someone of this plateau is sharp and so organized. The plateau is immobile and elegant now.


TABLE#7
The someone of this plateau is ever out...thoughtful though. The plateau is enclosed of churchlike items.



TABLE#8
The someone of this plateau is a hardcore mortal whose selection colouration is violet.



TABLE#9
The someone of this plateau is titled San Pedra and Chief to whatever duty mates.




TABLE#10
The someone of this plateau is diligent and an designed mortal too.




TABLE#11
The someone of this plateau is new hired. (Hindi pa natutubuan ng sungay)



TABLE#12
This plateau is ever in mess. The someone fuck to mend and distribute the things always. One of the farmers in the office.



TABLE#13
The someone of this plateau is ever New and hit to be waited.



TABLE#14
This plateau uncomprehensible the someone primeval in the farewell but a care model.



TABLE#15
The someone of this plateau is somewhat demanding but actually queer to be with.



This is our machine area. I am using that machine covering back. That specially older monitor. That's my unseeable locate of farming. Psst....
WHERES MY TABLE?

1 comment:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

photo collect Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template