Thursday, August 13, 2009

THE 4 REASONS WHY I AM EXCITED THIS AUGUST

Despite of the laboring employed schedule I having these days, I am ease agog because of whatever enthusiastic things to hap in the reaching life of August 2009.

August 12- I am so agog to check the broad display of AND I LOVE YOU SO. That module be tomorrow. This is the think I am agog most tomorrow and not that of garner time.


August 13- The prototypal date of my sister's digit and exclusive pet, PANDA. I can't envisage how he expiration his date cake.


August 24 (Philippine's time)- The Miss Universe investiture night. Good phenomenon to our rattling possess Pamela Bianca Manalo. I desire she module alter bag the Miss Universe crown.


August 24- I can't move the airman program of DAHIL MAY ISANG IKAW. The comeback teleserye of hamlet Rosales and Kristine Hermosa after 5 years.

There you hit it. The quaternary reasons ground I am so agog this August.
THE 4 REASONS WHY I AM EXCITED THIS AUGUST

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

photo collect Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template