Sunday, August 16, 2009

THE REAL SANTA

To every the kids around the world:

Do you conceive in Santa? Have you ever conventional a heritage from him the near before Christmastime ? Sad to feature I did not undergo the Santa Claus tradition. I uncomprehensible the fervour and the gifts from Santa Claus.

Santa Claus is also famous as Saint Nicholas, Father Christmas, Kris Kringle or only Santa. He is the unreal and mythical amount who brings gifts to the homes of the beatific children during the New daytime and long hours of Christmastime eve. Unfortunately, we did not foregather backwards in my immatureness Christmastime days. But I am serendipitous to obtain an primeval Christmastime heritage not from the unreal Santa but from the actual Santa.

The unreal Santa is mostly represented as a plump, jolly, white-bearded Negro act a flushed cover with albescent arrest and cuffs, white-cuffed flushed trousers, and black leather track and boots, the recent and actual Santa wears his fave chromatic scarf, chucks retentive a Starbucks containerful and flask. He is young, skinny, albescent and clean shaved with pouting lips and go to the gym twice a hebdomad because he is a part-time ad model.

The unreal Santa lives in the farther north, in a realty of continual deceive with his spouse Mrs. Santa, a innumerous sort of magical elves, and amount cervid as Christmastime symbols, where they are titled Dasher and Dancer, Prancer & Vixen, Comet & Cupid, Dunder & Blixem and Rudolph, the red-Nosed cervid who connected the favourite roll-call. While the recent and actual Santa lives in UK with A and their 3 notional children titled Husly, Zooey, and Fayre in an housing rank of bag and recreation showcases including 2 laptops, a wound and more to mention.

The mythical amount Santa delivers presents, including toys, candy, and another gifts to every the beatific boys and girls in the world. He accomplishes this accomplishment with the assistance of the elves who attain the toys in the work and the cervid who vantage his sleigh. On the another hand, real Santa sends the stylish and hi-tech stuffs including laptops, ambulatory phones, watches, jewelries, branded clothes and chucks, knives, etc. He acquire them in the directive author stores using his possess money (not the people's money). He sends the gifts finished stag mail. Not to name he is conception of the stag family. I titled him a recent Santa because he has his possess website (no requirement to indite and beam mails). And actual digit because he sends not the things you poverty but he assail you by sending the things you like. BTW, he is a clean Filipino.

He dispatched the Royal bill of his family. (the communication on the backwards of the bill prefabricated me smile.)


P.S.

DEAR REAL SANTA:

Madamu gid nga slamat sa stag package. The so primeval Christmastime heritage rattling astonied me with such fervour that I was the terminal mortal who feature it (mas agog ang mga officemates ko, sila pa nagbukas mong.) My officemates asked me kung kay sin-o naghalin, I told them the aforementioned respond kung makit-an nila ko gakadlaw tubang computer- the aforementioned person.

Reading your journal posts ever makes me vocalization discover loud. I analyse it routine and I can't block The Curious Case of Brad Dedog and The Adventures of Dora the Rat and Amoeba the Spider that every instance I see downbound and downcast I conceive of the news and the images. And tada! :-) I module sure deal your stories to my forthcoming recent children someday. But for now, I desire I am digit of your notional children.

A note thanks!

The Royal Christmastime gift. (I rattling aforementioned it!)

(I titled the Daisy country Santa stamp, KJ (means Kiddie Joy. Sorry for the retard impart you post. I was into job the full period and meet meet backwards in the city. But eventually this is it. I eventually prefabricated it.)

Pahabol:

Some of my realistic near so pleasant friends poverty to obtain a heritage from actual Santa too. Here's the list:

1. REENA- asks for a sort newborn BF
2. DYANIE- wants to be bright with his showbiz BF forever
3. JURITA-asks for a newborn i-phone. She crapper diversion NOBODY
4. DONGHO-wants a newborn laptop for his online playing PPV
5. LAWSTUDE-needs a sort newborn car. His GF is recording Darna discover of town

Anyone wants to communicate for a actual Santa gift, meet utter the ikon beneath and it would advance you direct to his site.


Check it out!

THE REAL SANTA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

photo collect Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template