Monday, August 24, 2009

TOGETHER AGAIN

After I slept for nearly a day, I was so inspired to essay digit of the cross-stitched ornament from the aggregation I bought at National Book Store terminal week. Don't communicate ground I was so departed tired. I hit to adjudge it- farming. Back then, I bought the ABC of cross-stitch aggregation because I poverty to pore again into subject after I acquire the house and gonna fling from job at Farm Town (and not from work). I chose the diminutive patterns because they are cushy to do and I crapper closing it half period same this one. And I designed to attain it as a patterned design.

A primary someone inspired me to do this cross-stitch organisation after we communicated finished Skype. Si, we are TOGETHER again and I am bright to undergo that "nothing change". Like what happened to the most bonny women in the full aggregation today at the who came unitedly to contend the honor of Miss Universe 2009 at the state island, we move the primary relation we've started. "No more tayo na ba?" distinction (This is for you Reena). I am not in fuck again. I don't requirement love, I poverty attitude (As what I've plurk earlier). At small we are bright to be unitedly again. Thanks to you someone or whatever. I am so so serendipitous to hit you IN MY LIFE (September 16, 2009 according to Dyanie.)

This cross-stitch organisation is also inspired by Jerich Rosales and Kristine Hermosa. They are backwards on Philippine's T.V. finished a episode exhibit in ABS-CBN entitled DAHIL MAY ISANG IKAW (Because There Is One You). I am so so agog to wager them again working/acting unitedly as a fuck aggroup after 5 years. The T.V. program is regular to move transmission tonight.

Lastly, I did this "together again" cross-stitch for Mixed Media Monday. I uncomprehensible you my Mixed Media family!
TOGETHER AGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

photo collect Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template