Friday, August 21, 2009

AMUSING AND INTERESTING SIGNS

Wherever I go, I wager signs much as aggregation signs, reciprocation sign, construction or advertizement signage. I remembered the clew in face of a school, "DRIVE SLOWLY. WE LOVE OUR CHILDREN." Unfortunately, I did not wager some clew same that lately. "NO JAYWALKING" is the clew I commonly encounter around the city.


This clew is place in module of a past chair of the Republic of the Philippines



Street signs helps strangers and visitors where to go.


It took 2 life and digit period for me to verify a effort of this sign. At last, I had a quantity to dispense digit primeval morning.


I poverty to deal digit of the signs exclusive the duty and this is it!

Oopps! Kay-uha(arrange)


Indi(Dont)
paglaptahun(scatter)
ang(the)
carbon(carbon paper)
tapos(after)
gamit(using)


What rattling astound or welfare me is the clew language. Sometimes I encountered a assemble of grouping simultaneously combine assistance shapes, class and movements of their hands, arms, or embody and facial expressions to fluidly impart their thoughts to apiece other. They are indeed, GIFTED PEOPLE :-)

Let's wager the another AMUSING AND INTERESTING SIGNS around the concern finished FRIDAY- MY TOWN SHOOT OUT brought to you by Si of Virginia.


AMUSING AND INTERESTING SIGNS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

photo collect Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template