Thursday, August 13, 2009

I AM HARMLESS, I AM NOT GUILTY, I AM A VIRGIN

Note: Some text in this place are not fit for children.

I ease forfeited my mentality and I don't undergo how to acquire every the REs. refrain, restore, reunited, repeat, revive, react. If I module identify every the res in my mind, I conceive this module be the long place ever on this blog. The difficulty is I don't know... I forfeited my welfare in blogging. Farm municipality is not actually the think behind. In fact, I am so glad I proven farming. I am thankful I institute plurk and twitter. And most of every I am serendipitous to foregather realistic friends.

I am ease hunting for the vcd/dvd of the flick "MALING AKALA". I adjudge I aforementioned Victor Basa but it's the news I poverty to undergo if it's the aforementioned news of mine. This is in unification of my preceding plurk messages.


redlan
It is hornlike for me to contain something/someone. But it is agonized to conceive something or someone you scholarly to fuck is not genuinely yours. (wrong grammar, I don't undergo how to contruct this sentence. Forgive me.)

redlan
I hit to accept the fact that I am fooled. You are (u undergo who u r) PS! You should FY!!!

"Maling akala"... ginawang tanga. PS (bringit)



But a pair of grouping told me something most espousal terminal night.


"Sometimes we untruth because the actuality hurts so much."- Sam Milby

"Suffering is an option; healthiness is a choice."- Derek Ramsay

I am not utilised to speech most my individualized difficulty to another people. But don't worry, I module be alright soon. I evidenced that I am harmless, I am not blameable and most of every I am a virgin. (lol)

To every my realistic friends here, THANK YOU!



I AM HARMLESS, I AM NOT GUILTY, I AM A VIRGIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

photo collect Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template