Thursday, August 13, 2009

FARM TOWN, PLURK, BLOG AND TWITTER ADDICTION

It's Sun farewell and I am so aware since terminal night. Playing FT specifically employed in other's farm was every I did for more than 8 hours straight. Oh I forgot, I was plurking and datum journal posts at the aforementioned time. It's passed 5 am now. All I hit is a bottleful of Gatorade chromatic volt flavor. It's blank already. Tropical production savor was my daylong instance favorite. You know, I am hardcore when it comes to brand, flavors, friends and stuffs. It happened that the flushed colouration Gatorade was discover of hit and I chose Blue volt because it's my kid's favorite.

Here's a effort that Jo took when she hired me to garner her herb field. Not to name of every FT crops, I same herb rattling much!


That's me took instance harvesting. Jo, thanks for the photos and thanks for the enthusiastic time. You are already bought the mansion. Congrats!

I am mass a aggregation of celebrities on twirp now. It would attain me analyse my twirp statement and feature their stylish updates. It doesn't stingy I alter to Twitter. I ease fuck my plurk friends. They ever attain my period complete.

I hit to rest now. See you after this afternoon. Have a blessed Sun to all!
FARM TOWN, PLURK, BLOG AND TWITTER ADDICTION

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

photo collect Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template